Associate members must be engaged in the sheet metal industry, but are not required to be signatory to Local Union 80. Our Associate membership was established to accommodate firms related to the sheet metal and air handling industry whose work includes:
- Architectural Sheet Metal
- Duct Cleaning
- Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- National Environmental Balancing Bureau Certified (NEBB)
- National Energy Management Institute Certified (NEMI)
- Production / Fabrication
- Residential and Light Commercial
- Service and Energy Management
- Solar and Renewable Energy
- Testing and Balancing
As an Associate member, SMACNA Detroit offers your firm networking opportunities including; exposure to our contractor membership and industry relations, promotion of your company and participation at regular Association membership meetings with an invitation to all SMACNA Detroit social functions including the annual Charity Golf Outing and Holiday Party events.
If you have membership questions, contact our Troy, Michigan offices at (248) 649-5450 or email us at email@example.com.
Please note that our associate membership fee is $500 per year and may be paid after your membership approval.